C-TPAT Conferences and Training
Norman Jaspan Associates, Inc. conducts conferences, workshops and training to prepare you for:
- C-TPAT certification (Tier 1).
- C-TPAT validation (Tier 2) and formal response to validation report and formal response to validation report.
- C-TPAT revalidation and formal response to validation report.
- Annual security profile review.
- Internal/External Audit
- 5 Step Risk Assessment
- Employee Threat Awareness Training Program
We have been endorsed by and have spoken before various industry and private associations including the Young Presidents Association and the Chief Financial Officers Committee Member of The New York State Society of Certified Public Accountant’s where the members received continuing education credits. In addition, we hold C-TPAT seminars for Custom Brokers and Freight Forwarders who invite present and potential customers. The seminars enable these service providers to not only meet their C-TPAT obligation of conducting research but also to maintain and secure new business contacts.
We present at corporate meetings where the audience may consist of members of management, customs/imports compliance, operations, human resources and IT. On the other hand, if the corporation has several divisions, the client may invite other members of management from various locations to attend the meeting.
Our presentations are tailored to the audience and their knowledge of the C-TPAT program, and include the following topics:
- Origin of the C-TPAT program.
- Benefits of the program as it relates to U.S. Customs and specifically to your industry.
- Description of the program.
- Information to improve and maintain security and integrity of your business operations.
- Discuss how to create a C-TPAT Team for companies that have one or more locations as well as help them consolidate some of the various functions for improved C-TPAT accountability.
- Provide various methods for collecting and evaluating C-TPAT information as well as prepare written procedures that will detail how to implement the program. In addition, we will describe how C-TPAT members must maintain the program in order to avoid being decertified.
- Review the process required to prepare for the validation and revalidation phase.