Norman Jaspan Associates, Inc. (“NJA”) is a management consulting firm, operating internationally and domestically for over 75 years. It combines investigative audits with management engineering functions and specializes in safeguarding company assets, developing shortage controls, evaluating systems and formulating educational training programs.
NJA also services firms in all aspects of the Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism program (“CTPAT”). NJA prepares all of the required written policies and procedures for CTPAT compliance.
- Joining the CTPAT program
- Preparing for the validation visit
- Preparing for the revalidation visit
- Responding to the validation and revalidation report
- Preparing a 5 step risk assessment process
- Conducting an annual security profile review
- Creating and implementing a Threat Awareness Program
- Creating an internal/external security audit
- Preparing domestic & foreign supply chain business partners for a CTPAT visit
- Conducting CTPAT background and criminal checks
NJA conducts undercover investigations, mystery shopping, background checks (criminal, credit, employment, DMV) and conducts interviews.
NJA provides these consulting and support services to a wide range of firms in the manufacturing, retail, health care, hospitals, food processing, chemicals, construction, lumber, pharmaceuticals, transportation, and business services areas.
Our staff of experienced security and investigations professionals includes Certified Fraud Examiners, loss prevention specialists, and other professionals with diverse backgrounds including law, retail operations, telecommunications and logistics.